yes but what about the cartwheeling verger? he made my day and the funny thing was that everyone carried on walking along as if it was perfectly normal!! jennyx
It was a brilliant day for all , yes there was a feeling of proud to be BRITISH ,it did lift a lot of people and best wishes to the happy couple & the best of luck , health and happiness love HELEN XX
Aw, me to Julie! Wasn't it totally scrumptious from beginning to end? (Jenny just said "Oh you're on Swedish House, Mum!" She recognises your tune and always takes the micky out of me as she loves Swedish House Mafia and reckons blogging is very funny old lady stuff....even when it's called Swedish House! Sorry about that! She'll grow out of it!)xxxxx
what a day that was. I was at home watching it on TV and I didn't move all day. I still think Pippa stole the show. I've never had a figure like that not even when I was her age. Watch out for the next royal wedding ?????
Nice picture! Unfortunately, I missed seeing this historic event on tv here in Sweden, because of everything that is happening here. I'm packing to move to a new home.
Hej på dej! Skriver du också på svenska? Det verkar som du bor i Storbritannien. Jag har en syssling eller brylling som bor i London (eller utanför).
They are such a beautiful couple. I watched Diana and Charles get married way back when. These two seem so much happier and so much in love. I'll never forget reading Diana's description of her wedding day as "feeling like a lamb being led to slaughter." So, so sad. I wish William and Kate many loving years together and lots of babies!!! : )
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
What a gorgeous wedding. So lovely to see all the people celebrating.
ReplyDeleteAnne
It was a fairy tale wedding!! What a cute couple they are!!!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes to them!
Chris :o)
yes but what about the cartwheeling verger? he made my day and the funny thing was that everyone carried on walking along as if it was perfectly normal!! jennyx
ReplyDeletethis is a kiss of those truly in love... enjoying throughout the world :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a super super wedding. They look very much in love. Just beautiful. To Princess Kate and Prince Wills x
ReplyDeleteOh yay, totally loved this wedding, faultless, style, classic, tasteful. Love Posie
ReplyDeleteWasn't it the most divine wedding xox Just classic elegant perfection !
ReplyDeleteIt was a brilliant day for all , yes there was a feeling of proud to be BRITISH ,it did lift a lot of people and best wishes to the happy couple & the best of luck , health and happiness love HELEN XX
ReplyDeleteAw, me to Julie! Wasn't it totally scrumptious from beginning to end? (Jenny just said "Oh you're on Swedish House, Mum!" She recognises your tune and always takes the micky out of me as she loves Swedish House Mafia and reckons blogging is very funny old lady stuff....even when it's called Swedish House! Sorry about that! She'll grow out of it!)xxxxx
ReplyDeletewhat a day that was. I was at home watching it on TV and I didn't move all day. I still think Pippa stole the show. I've never had a figure like that not even when I was her age. Watch out for the next royal wedding ?????
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Here Here. It was a great day. I loved every moment of it. I got up at 4:30 am so as not to miss a thing.
ReplyDeleteNice picture! Unfortunately, I missed seeing this historic event on tv here in Sweden, because of everything that is happening here. I'm packing to move to a new home.
ReplyDeleteHej på dej! Skriver du också på svenska? Det verkar som du bor i Storbritannien. Jag har en syssling eller brylling som bor i London (eller utanför).
Best wishes/Hälsningar,
Anna of Anna's Adornments
They are such a beautiful couple. I watched Diana and Charles get married way back when. These two seem so much happier and so much in love. I'll never forget reading Diana's description of her wedding day as "feeling like a lamb being led to slaughter." So, so sad. I wish William and Kate many loving years together and lots of babies!!! : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/