Traditional English Sausages
The boys LOVE them!
Fortunately with hubby travelling
backwards & forwards to London
They can indulge in some of their favourite dishes
Coming through customs here in Sweden
Big J always gets some funny looks.
The 'sniffer' dogs wagging their tails 100mph
will just not leave his bags alone...
I wonder why?
The boys LOVE them!
Fortunately with hubby travelling
backwards & forwards to London
They can indulge in some of their favourite dishes
Coming through customs here in Sweden
Big J always gets some funny looks.
The 'sniffer' dogs wagging their tails 100mph
will just not leave his bags alone...
I wonder why?






Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThose poor dogs!
We love to eat bangers too. They taste different in Holland, more like the German Bratwurst, but they are delicious nevertheless!!!! But.......not for breakfast....I don't think my stomach can handle it!
Happy day & lieve groet, Madelief x
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI used to live in France and remember when my Father used to travel he'd bring back cans of baked beans and buttersctoch angel delight, My sister and I loved that! Sausages, yes that is very English :-) I like that dish too.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your tea!
Isabelle x
My Bears love bangers and mash too........lashings of gravy...yum yum!!!!
ReplyDeletexxxxxxxxxxxx
I have never had these before are they like brauts? I love the package!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of myself bringing home bread from Europe!! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteBangers and mash totally yummy!
Chris :o)
Oooh, yum! I LOVE bangers and mash too. That's so lovely that your husband brings back English sausages through customs!
ReplyDeleteSarahx
well you can't beat British Sausages. We are having Beef and Cracked Black Pepper sausages tonight mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Xx
ReplyDeleteLeah x
Bangers, mash and lentils. And mustard. The answer to many of life's problems...xx
ReplyDelete