That is wonderful news about London....phew is right are real estate agent is out of town and we are so ready to hear news too...about the lodge! lovely flowers Momma and yes I'm going to re mail your mags only spring ones ...did you hear Madeliefs package the first one arrived the other day...crazy and your came back, so weird!
Hi Julie, Good news about your house in London. What a wonderful bunch of flowers. It says spring all the way! Have a wonderful weekend. Kram, Ingrid xx
Just a very lovely bouquet. Everyone has allergies here. I have to wait until the bloom is done before I can bring more flowers into the house. So I'll just enjoy yours.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful Julie! I was given a bunch of flowers like that yesterday and absolutely loving them!
ReplyDeleteHave a stunning weekend my friend!!!!!
Love Vanessa xxx
That is wonderful news about London....phew is right are real estate agent is out of town and we are so ready to hear news too...about the lodge! lovely flowers Momma and yes I'm going to re mail your mags only spring ones ...did you hear Madeliefs package the first one arrived the other day...crazy and your came back, so weird!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteGood news about your house in London.
What a wonderful bunch of flowers. It says spring all the way!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Kram,
Ingrid xx
underbart !
ReplyDeleteha en skön skön helg
kram
sandra
Just a very lovely bouquet. Everyone has allergies here. I have to wait until the bloom is done before I can bring more flowers into the house. So I'll just enjoy yours.
ReplyDeleteThat is such a gorgeous bouquet of spring flowers!!
ReplyDelete