Tuesday, 5 April 2011

WHITE CROCHET CUSHION


GIVE AWAY...


Do not miss your chance to win
 this beautiful hand-crochet cushion.

My lovely blogging friend Helen is offering the above

Just leave a comment here at her blog
By 30th April!

Helen makes the most beautifully crocheted Cath Kidston inspired blankets & cushions


You can see and read all about the one she made for me here

Helen would be delighted to receive an order
and assist you in your requirements

Or you can always bid on her auctions on ebay

You can contact Helen directly via her blog




6 comments:

  1. I love that blanket on the bed...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful!!! I would love to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underbar pläd älskar mormorsrutor
    tack tack för dina gulliga ord
    kram
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blanket - such amazing colours - really beautiful! Hope you are travelling well this week, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete