The sofa's have been stripped of their covers
Washed & dried in the Swedish fresh air...
The curtains have been removed & washed
Folded over the back of a kitchen chair
are now ready to go back up
Some detail...

Folded over the back of a kitchen chair
are now ready to go back up
Some detail...
Easter PaskLiljas (Daffodils) dotted about

I LOVE the Swedish light...








It all looks so lovely and clean. Your dining room is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love hanging things outside to air...they smell so wonderful when you bring them inside!
Chris :o)
Every thing looks like it's right out of a Magazine......perfect!
ReplyDeleteI knew you could do something special with those eggs! It looks really beautiful and so peaceful! Come and see what I have done with the contents of my package - I'll have it up by tonight! xx
ReplyDeleteGlad påsk till er också! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou know, Julie, I have an image of you and your family walking about your house in those white boiler suits they were on CSI because your home is sooooo clean and tidy! Please share with us how you do it!!!Happy,Happy Easter to you and yours, Dear Julie. xxx
ReplyDeleteYour house is so gorgeous, I feel relaxed just looking at it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your comment on my blog - yes am from Essex, we are from the end of the Central Line! I don't have any family in Sweden, I went with our church on a teaching weekend. I would love to return with my family but don't know where to start!
Have a great Easter weekend x
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThe light you have in Sweden is beautiful indeed.It makes you white interior look so pretty! You have been very active!!! The only thing I wanted to do the last couple of days was sit and work in our garden. It's been really warm and sunny in Holland with temperatures up to 25 degrees. It feels like summer! Will you be going to London for Easter to see your family? We will celebrate Easter with a tea on sunday.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
Lieve groet, Madelief x
Your house looks inviting, fresh and clean :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Ivana
Awesome blog you have heree
ReplyDelete