Friday, 15 April 2011

BIRDIE BLUE ...


You are the winner!


Congratulations!

Molly
of


Your Easter prizes are ready to go...
Please email me your address

Thank you to everyone who left a comment, followed, keep following or put my give away button on their blog

Tack sa mycket!

Have a wonderful weekend

And

I'm still in the garden...


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. I am glad you have been able to have some time in the garden. I have been able to as well now that the weather has cooled down a little bit. Feels good doesn't it? It's nice to be in a yard that looks pretty. Happy weekend to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much. i'm absolutely delighted. you made my day.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Birdie Blue.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Birdie Blue,lucky duck! I`m spending the whole day in the garden tomorrow - tell EVERYONE because I do not want to be disturbed!!Have a great weekend, Julie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a pity, I completely forgot to sign in for your Easter giveaway... Hope you are fine! Greetings from Paris!

    ReplyDelete