Saturday, 16 April 2011

SWATCHING TIME...


I haven't worn a watch since...
 March 2007
Well infact it was a Timex Nurse's watch given to me by my lovely Mum when I started my Midwifery training back in 2004...

That seems like a life time ago...
 so much has happened in the last 7 years

Where does time go?  

Hubby came back from London with a belated Mothers Day gift from the boys...

I LOVE MY SWATCH!

There's no time like the present!


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful gift, do you like being a mid-wife. I have a feeling this would be a fun job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    What a sweet present from your boys! It will look perfect with your summer clothes. How did you manage without a watch all those year? I couldn't! You have a beautiful occupation. Are you still working as a midwife in Sweden?

    Have a lovely new week!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent had a watch for many years now, but have been seeing so many good looking latly so I have start thinking of bying one again.

    Have a good sunny week.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I wear the same swatch watch but in brown/clear.
    Loving the white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a Swatch since the 1980's. They still exist? Yours is lovely and what a thoughtful gift from your hubby. Will you be on time everywhere all the time now? ;)

    ReplyDelete