Tuesday, 12 April 2011

EASTER... GIVEAWAY


It's coming round so quick...



To be entered in the drawer

Simply...

Leave a comment here & become a follower of Swedish House

Good Luck!
Lycka Till!


~x~

P.S.

Feel free to use the Give Away photo/button
Share-The-Love

Thank You!

N.B.
This Give away is now closed

19 comments:

  1. I'm already a follower. Thanks for offering this lovely giveaway. Betty (mrsyappydog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, love the bun cases! please enter me into the giveaway draw! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Hi Julie, How could I not say 'count me in too please my lovely'!!!!!!! Will pop your button on my blog!

    Have a super day!

    Love Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY TO FIND YOUR BLOG. i LOVE ALL THINGS SWEDISH. MY HUSBANDS GRANDPARENTS CAME FROM SWEDEN. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR GIVAWAY TO USE FOR EASTER. I KNOW I WILL RETURN OFTEN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej! I was already a follower of your blog via gfc. Thanks and Happy Easter!
    marta
    martaplayita at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win! Please count me in, Stephie x

    PS I love those blue bowls in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited I probably can't get the button thing on since my computer is still haywire I'm so excited everythings crossed, you had me at the napkins!!! have super day momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Julie, How can I resist? I desperately need those muffin cases! Popping your button on now.Thank you for having such a lovely Giveaway, Julie. Have a good week. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh, I'd love to enter. I am a sucker for anything with hens on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi julie , please count me for youe give away , would be thrilled to win take care helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, count me in!!! I love contests, they are so exciting!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, the giveaway looks so cheery :) It makes me looking forward to Easter a lot!

    Your follower via google reader, Maja x

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling give-away. so full of sunshine!

    love your site.

    xo
    ~molly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh I would love to win. Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, am I on time to enter this lovely giveaway?
    I sure hope so! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hej

    Thank you for all your lovely comments...
    For continuing to follow and if you are a new follower, welcome. I have enjoyed finding your blogs too ;-)
    A winner has now been chosen.
    Have a wonderful weekend
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete