Thursday, 14 April 2011

I'M IN THE GARDEN




Yay!
Today is the first day that I can see more grass than snow...
The sun is shinning too!

Soo I am going to start clearing and tidying
I can't wait for the tulips to appear that I planted

Don't forget if you haven't already entered
today is the last day for my



Just leave a comment  here & become a follower of Swedish House

9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Have fun in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send some of that sunshine down my way????
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold, cold here today. 40 degress will be the high. I have so much to do in my yard.
    At breakfast last week Chris ordered Bangers and Hash!
    Love Camille!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have more dirt than snow too.....yay, yippee and hooray. I knew this day would come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, gardening`s good! I love that new gardening button too, Julie. Can I pinch it? I`m such a freeloader sometimes!lol
    (meant to ask, did you buy anything at your girly`s art exhibition last week?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For those of us who live in northern climates seeing any grass is exciting!! Have fun in the garden, that's where I will be this weekend!!
    Love,
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in the garden today too. What a cute giveaway. I already follow you and please enter my name in your spring time splendor giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to spend the days in our garden. Come on, spring!!!

    ReplyDelete