Sunday, 24 April 2011

RISE AND SHINE!


It's Easter Morning...






 We cut our branches yesterday morning and decorated
the Easter tree with 'loppis' find decorations



 PLUS some beautiful handmade decorations
 I received from the lovely Em
Mousey Browns House

You can read all about our SNAIL MAIL swop here

The boys are off on a bear egg hunt...


  
Wishing all my family & friends


Full of Easter Blessings...

He has risen!
Matthew 28:7

9 comments:

  1. same to you, wishing you and all the family a very HAPPY EASTER :-))))))))
    love your blog xxx Caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter my friend.
    HE has risen indeed!!!
    I love your easter tree so much.
    I am searching the neighbourhood for branches right now, but none to be found. Wouldn't be a problem in NZ, you could just go and lop off any branch you wanted. Here I think you would be arrested!
    Hehehhe.
    Blessings
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you, Julie. Your Easter eggy branches are wonderful! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Easter to all of you in that divinely perfect house from the Twamleys back in Devon! Love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your egg tree, so cute! Happy Easter to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter Julie, Love your easter tree.
    Hope you have a wonderful week.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a gorgeous Easter tree Julie! Happy Easter to you and your family.

    Big hugs,

    Linda. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your påskkris looks so beautiful. Love Em's contributions. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi julie , hope all is well , still trying to catch you on facebook love helen xx

    ReplyDelete