Sunday, 3 April 2011

SIMPLY BREAKFAST



A great way to start the day...


Swedish Porridge with apple sauce!

Have a great week ahead


~x~


P.S.

Thank you always for your lovely comments:-D
I am sorry that I haven't got round to visiting you all recently
Life is very hectic here at the moment...

16 comments:

  1. I love your mothers day flowers.....Why does all of you packaging of simple things look so much better....Have a super day Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm...our Autumn is here and that means porridge my favourite.HAve a lovely day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I'm ready for breakfast...this is what I'm having in the morning!
    And.......so good for you!!

    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Julie,
    Great choice of brekky! I've introduced it to both my small children and they love it. They'll grow up big and strong :)

    Just realised I hadn't visited your blog in a month... have done some serious reading now.

    Kram från Australien♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandmother regularly had oatmeal with applesauce on it...she lived to be 101 years old!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy ! Have a wonderful week, Julie! xo, Britta

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it but not the kids!

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who`s been eating my porridge?? Please can I come for breakfast?lol Have a great week, Julie, hope you get some `down-time` soon. x

    edited to correct spelling of `porridge`!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you made enough for me too because I'm on my way over. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, looks like a very yummy breakfast, sweet Julie.
    Have a lovely evening xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bon appetit! Have a wonderful week Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks delicious!! One of my family's favorite breakfasts, although we usually put on a dollop of local-made blackberry jam instead of the applesauce.

    I just love all the photos you've been sharing lately, particularly the flowers. I am SO ready for Spring---although I'm wondering when it will finally arrive in northern California.

    Have a beautiful week, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julie!
    I also like havregrynsgröt, but I often eat it with lingonberryjam. That's a good way to start your day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie,

    I am not really sure if I like this....the apple sauce sounds good, but the porridge....

    Happy evening & lieve groetjes van madelief

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks perfect. It's a bit cold and wet here in Sydney this morning so that would go over really well here! Hugs, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete