Wednesday, 4 May 2011

I MUST...


Sort out this

Be back sometime soon...



~x~

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be busy...have fun! I have been doing a bit of that lately too.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be gone too long! Thank you for the birthday wishes.

    Lots of hugs, Rosemary...XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sinking fast with all the work I am doing lately.....I am looking forward to slower days when school ends so I can catch up on my
    blog and sort things out as well!!!
    Have fun and be safe!!!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will be here, waiting for you. Have a lovely Mothers day, sweet Julie sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog looks pretty good to me, in fact I have nominated you for a blog award, pop over to Planet Penny to find out more. Just 'spreading the love'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie, it is so sweet of you to be sending me something. I return in Rotterdam tomorrow afternoon (we spend the weekends in the country).
    Will let you know!
    Have a lovely evening and a sweet Sunday xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dearest sweet sweet Julie, guess what I found on my doorstep? Thank you very much. I love everything. The texture and color are soooo my style! The happy napkins are on my table. Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. Looking at your card right now which is pinned to my moodboard.
    Sending you much love and hugs xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julie
    Just found your blog and I love it. I feel like I've just been on a mini holiday to Sweden. Your house is gorgeous. I enjoyed hearing about your life there and seeing your beautiful pictures.
    Good luck with your 'blog sorting out'. Don't change it too much - I love it just as it is.
    Best Wishes
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you Julie! Come back soon, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The birch sap is in the bottle, it looks like water but taste, hm... good, hard to describe :-).

    It is just to cut of a twig and tie a bottle.

    We got only 2 liters this year, it have to be done before the leaves comes.

    Here is a swedish link where you can read more about it!

    http://www.cybis.se/craft/birch/tappning.htm

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi julie,

    Enjoy your break! Have fun!

    Lieve groet,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetest Julie, popping by to wish you a loveliest of weekends, may there be bunches of sunshine! o xx o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Momma guess who .....missed ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julie!
    I hope everything is good with you! See you soon again.

    ReplyDelete