Monday, 25 April 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF...



Thank goodness that we are able
 to go back often to England... for our chocolate fix

Especially when it comes to Easter


Cadbury Cream Eggs

1 DOZEN

no less


Cadbury Mini Eggs

1 HUGE bag

must be at least 100 inside



The diet starts tomorrow...

7 comments:

  1. Here, Here! We can't live without Cadbury's at Easter as well. We just love those creamy eggs. To die for. So glad to hear it's finally warm over there. Enjoy your Spring days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed your beautiful Easter post...loved your tree!
    I had way to MUCH chocolate myself!
    I loved every bite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cadbury...reminds me of Roald Dahl! So must be delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all out of mini eggs, but I am about to have my first creme egg of the season. Possibly not the last... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cream eggs!!! wow... forgotten about them! I just told someone here in Holland about the Chocolate Orange experience, and felt a pang of nostalgia...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, life is just too short for diets so just enjoy! Do you have the Cadbury creme egg ads where the eggs "end their lives" in all different ways. They are so funny - I love them!

    I loved your Easter tree and I hope your easter was just lovely, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete