Tuesday, 26 April 2011

INDUSTRIAL STYLE...



 We finished the bedroom...

Easter Saturday we put everything back in place
I had great fun styling the room

I will show you before and after photo's soooon


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more pictures, sweet Julie. I am sure you have enjoyed your Easter Sun- and Monday! Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You are such a sweet and kind soul dearest Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! now i will se more of this room.


    Best Regards
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Julie,

    This is very mean of you...not showing the photo's! LOVE to see more :-)!

    Happy evening & lieve groet,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,
    Thank you for all your lovely comments.
    It will be interesting to see the result.
    All the best,
    Kram Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, we were at ocean beach last sunday!!!! for lunch though.

    thanks for the bday wishes! lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete