Friday, 1 April 2011

FLOWERS FOR FRIDAY


Wonderful Spring Flowers...


I took this photo last Friday morning, when I was in London

What is even more wonderful and personal to me is that our youngest son, along with his school class, planted these spring bulbs in our local park in the Autumn of 2008


 .

It made the local newspaper and I have a picture somewhere...

Now I am on a mission to find it!

Ha en trevlig helg!
Happy Weekend!

~x~


11 comments:

  1. Just lovely Julie, I love spring bulbs and now that I have seen your photos, I think I might need to plant some!

    Happy weekend to you and I hope you find your picture, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This border of flowering bulbs is magnificent! Your son and his classmates did an outstanding job! I bet it smells terrific!!
    Have a great weekend!
    Chris :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Härliga vårfärger, jag längtar till värme igen! Trevlig helg och gott helgfika!

    Kram
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful...pray this lodge sell's because when it does I'm having a cup of coffee with you!!oh what the heck a cookie too! hehe please when we meet don't wear the red purse and clogs so I'm distracted and coveting...it would be so rude of me!
    adore the flowers, what a great job they did indeed....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for the lovely comment just now. Yes the photos are from Brighton. Your photos are lovely, wonderful to see all those flowers in bloom, thanks. Happy Mother's day to you too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely picter ,,i wish you a beatiful weekend ,best regards JOhanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Julie,

    Welcome home! It's good to hear you enjoyed yourself in London. It looks like there is a lot in bloom in the UK as well.

    The plants in my garden grow so fast at the moment. I think nature is at least two weeks ahead.

    That must be quite a job for your son and his friends, planting all those bulbs! The result is lovely!!!

    A Happy weekend!

    Lieve groet, Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always regret not making more effort planting bulbs in Autumn when Spring is upon us! have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wounderful!!! Hope you have hade a good weekend.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a wonderful treasure to find all of these bulbs blooming that your son planted. They are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete