It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
A morning view from front facing hall way window
Tuesday Through...The Winter Window
ANY WINDOW
In your home, your shed, your school, your place of work, your favourite shop, your journey...
Wherever you are...Inside or Outside...
Share your view of the world!
Play Along With
Tuesday Through...The Winter Window
The new link list starts every Tuesday for the next 3 weeks
Post a photo and blog about your view
Link back to this post here
(Swedish House)
Add your link to The Mister Linky list below...
YOUR BLOG NAME
THE URL/HTTP: OF YOUR POST
e.g. http://myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/2010/11/tuesday-throughthe-winter-window-1.html
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
e.g. http://myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/2010/11/tuesday-throughthe-winter-window-1.html
LOVE PEACE enJOY!






Mine is snowy too Julie! Not as much as you but lots for us at this time of year :D
ReplyDeleteI've finally done it Julie. Unfortunately my pics are very dull in comparison to yours but it's the take part that counts isn;t it? :O) :O) Hopefully I will get better for next week. Have a lovely day x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pic Julie.
ReplyDeleteI so wish we had that sort of a view over here for Christmas. My view at the moment is just dreary.... it's supposed to be the first day of Summer tomorrow, but we have grey skies, drizzle, mud, and nothing much to look at.
Supposed to continue for the rest of the week too. I'm looking forward to seeing all these amazing Winter Window pics!!! I love to live vicariously!
Linda. xox
I have joined in and added a link to you on one of my blogs Margie's Crafts The Vintage Store posts. Thank you for posting and hosting. off to explore the other links. Hugs, Margie.
ReplyDeleteSorry but I do not know how to remove my link but my blog address is incorrect on the first link under Margie and I have re linked under Margie's Crafts with the correct address, hugs, Margie.
ReplyDeleteMine is a little bit snowy - or slushy to be more accurate!
ReplyDeleteI could have given you quite a winters view but I was threatened if I took a picture in her house and posted it I would be in a snowbank.....I chose the bed!
ReplyDeleteI took a picture of my sewing room's door window. Just a thin layer of snow outside. Still early winter. lovely blog and lovely idea, glad i joined ^_^
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that makes me homesick! Lovely picture!
ReplyDeletehow wonderfully festive x lovely view x lovely blog ;0) i might try n take part if i can work out how hehe x kazzy x
ReplyDeleteThe Prettiest View - as always! I finally managed to get the link to work!Thanks for hosting, Julie and thanks for letting me take part. Off to have a look at everyone elses` views now.
ReplyDeleteThe snowy winter view is absolutely beautiful. Hope that I can put a lovely photo in Germany for your winter Tuesday through the window. Enjoy the advent time, Julie ! xo Britta
ReplyDeleteAhhh snow! A beautiful view. We don't have snow in Massachusetts . . .yet!
ReplyDeletehappy day!
What a lovely idea to allow us to visit each other's worlds, the views, the nests, and the places that we create to keep our spirits dancing. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHej Everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you to everyone who joined in this week and shared their christmas/winter window views...Lots of snowy scenes...
How about some of our antipodean friends and those from lovely hot sunny places sharing their views?
Once again I will put all your great windows into a collage photo...it takes a little while, but will post up before the next
Tuesday Through...the Winter Window.
THANK YOU
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x
Hi Julie! I love this idea & posted my Tuesday Through the Winter Window on my blog. Here's the link. http://www.woodstocklily.com/2010/12/tuesday-through-winter-window-1.html Come visit & let me know you stopped by. I look forward to seeing all your spectacular views out your windows this next few weeks~
ReplyDeleteA midnight winter window for you :-) More christmas-like-windows during December days are coming!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Advent!
Marie