Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I hope you have a happy day today! In sweden we celebrate mothers day in the end of may.
ReplyDeleteI think that oil cloth on a notice board can be with visible holes from the needles. On fabric the holes from needles will be invisible.
I hope you enjoyed it with your boys, dear Julie!!! Mothersday in Germany this year is on May 8th. :o)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs from Germany,
Juliane
I love the pic you posted for this entry!! Mother's Day is in May here in the States. Happy belated one to you. : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/