Back home to Swedish House...
What is a better way than to celebrate the arrival of warmer, sun shiney days and the promise of Spring... Yet to arrive here in Sweden?
So I have strung out my bunting and created...
A little sunny Spring corner here in my kitchen
Thank you for all the lovely comments...
I am so glad you enjoyed Britta's Guest Post.
She has just returned from a visit to London
With some great insights...
Please do stop by her beautiful blog my black book she would be thrilled that you left a comment there too!
P.S.
Camille Creates has a little etsy shop
She would be happy to take orders for any bunting...








How sweet to get some spring bunting xox I am a big fan of bunting and always thinks it cheers a room up xox
ReplyDeleteHej Julie, YES, I had such a wonderful trip to London. How was yours ? Someday, I have to try pie 'n mash, I never ate this before. Have a great day & thanks again for your kind words.
ReplyDeletexoxo, Britta
Lovely!! And I hope the spring is here for real now!!!
ReplyDeleteI will tell you how I and the camera get´s along when I gets it.
Hope you will have a lovely weekend.
Kram Cia
I love your house and that chair and all the lovelies...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Bunting Julie! Nothing like a bit of colour to lift a girl!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was such a lovely week last week and this week has been miserable! It is well and truly teasing us! Well, April now...maybe a few showers but lets hope that we get weather to equal the sunshiny bunting you have!
Have a super duper weekend my lovely!!!!
Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxx
Lovely bunting, really spring!
ReplyDeleteThat's one darling little bunting, Julie. Your corner is the coziest!
ReplyDeleteHave a hApPY HapPy weekend, my friend, fill it up with joy xxxxx
Lovely corner in your house!
ReplyDeleteNice about Paris, i hope that I can travel to paris next year.
Your bunting looks great - so cheering on these miserable, dark days. Simple and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt cheers up the house, so sweetly.
ReplyDeleteThe most beautiful little corner in the whole of Sweden!
ReplyDeleteWe are moving house in a week so I am 'inbetween' at the moment. Can't be bothered making our flat look nice for just one more week but obsessing about what I am going to do in the new place! I just want to get in there!!!
Jo xxx
You are sunshine in my day Julie!
ReplyDeleteLove, Camille!