Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I have been scrolling through yours and it looks really great. You have me as a new follower! Love your red cloggs!
Hi Julie! OMG I am having heart palpitations! How gorgeous are they! I majorly heart them too! I have a couple of pairs from good old Cath and I love them to bits...yours knock spots of them!!!! Have a lovely day my friend! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wowee Miss Julee!I love red patent shoes and since it`s nearly time for the next size up for Nana`s Little Angel, think her Nana might treat herself to a pair too! Congratulations on your `Giveaway` win too - well-deserved.
Well aren't they gorgeous you will have to watch out that Dorothy does not turn up to claim them back ( from the Wizard of OZ).they are really lovely .You will feel special everytime you step into them. Carole.
Thank you for all your lovely comments... I think I'm turning into Dorothy in the forest just off the find my yellow brick road... Have a lovely weekend LOVE PEACE enJOY Julie x
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I heart your red clogs tooooooooo!
ReplyDeleteOh Girl are you going to be smokin up the walk ways in those!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I have been scrolling through yours and it looks really great. You have me as a new follower! Love your red cloggs!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Hi Julie! OMG I am having heart palpitations! How gorgeous are they! I majorly heart them too! I have a couple of pairs from good old Cath and I love them to bits...yours knock spots of them!!!! Have a lovely day my friend! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI love them !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWowee Miss Julee!I love red patent shoes and since it`s nearly time for the next size up for Nana`s Little Angel, think her Nana might treat herself to a pair too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your `Giveaway` win too - well-deserved.
I think that perhaps those are MY clogs!!!! I think they are! I really do!!! xxxx
ReplyDeleteWell aren't they gorgeous you will have to watch out that Dorothy does not turn up to claim them back ( from the Wizard of OZ).they are really lovely .You will feel special everytime you step into them. Carole.
ReplyDeleteDom är så fina!!!
ReplyDeleteÅ svamp är en riktig favorit här hemma
.
Kram Cia
Hi I think we've found a Swedish Dorothy! jennyx
ReplyDeleteÅh så fiiina! Ha en trevlig helg!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
Thank you for all your lovely comments...
ReplyDeleteI think I'm turning into Dorothy in the forest
just off the find my yellow brick road...
Have a lovely weekend
LOVE PEACE enJOY
Julie
x