Tuesday, 21 September 2010

THEY'RE CHANGING GUARD AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE...


They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace!

 I've been to London to visit the Queen!


I am loving these Vintage London postcards
by

Brilliantly packaged in this great tin
which includes 2 each of 6 designs
as below


My favourite designs are the centre one's 

I also purchased
 the 'Vintage London' gift wrap

 

I am going to frame it
but more about that in another post...

Have you been to London?
What's your favourite thing to do in London?


P.S.
My apologies for the poor quality of these photo's
I have a problem with the Macro on my camera grr...

3 comments:

  1. Love the wrapping paper. Oh, London is my absolute favorite city. I've been there over 30 times, and wish I lived there. My favorite thing to do in that magical city is walk, walk, and walk. The shopping is fabulous, the architecture brilliant, and there are some great restaurants too. The pubs, churches, and sheer buzz in the air...keep me enthralled with London. Wish I were there right now!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely aren't they? But then I don't think I've seen anything that Cavallini do that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you managed to get the wrapping paper! Looking forward to seeing it framed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete