Sunday, 26 September 2010

THIS SUNDAY I'M GRATEFUL FOR...



A walk in an English country park...


Some hooky crochet time...


English chocolate...all to myself!

Quality time...

With my lovely Mum and Dad.

This was their wedding day in 1965
I had a photo blown up and put onto canvas for their Ruby wedding 5 years ago.



12 comments:

  1. Your Mom and Dad look so cute, I love your Mom's hair...How did I miss your magnetic post that was cute.
    Those toffee bits look so good paired with a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. Just happened by your blog. Too cute. Still reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. Love that photo!
    Happy Sunday. Enjoy those minstrels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wedding day photo of your Mother and Father. You Mom looked so beautiful in her pretty dress. She has a sweet smile. You Dad is handsome, too!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. Sounds like a most excellent day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great, great photo of your parents. And very gorgeous they are too!

    I LOVE Galaxy Minstrels. Galaxy is my favourite chocolate! Mmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love that pic of your mum and dad what a great picture and what a pair of lookers they were.. old wedding pics are the best!
    ive just been eating galexy counters a bit like minstrels but without the shell on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie,
    I love this post. You are so good at sharing your life and thoughts. You have such a kind and lovely heart. Bet you are the BEST Mum!
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mum used to wear her hair like that everyday!What a lovely moment captured in time for your Mum and Dad (your Dad looks like he could`ve been a Beatle!)and a lovely gift for them too.Looks like the `hooking`s` coming along nicely, well done you. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Thank you for popping by, I love your colour choices that you left in my comments!Lovely photo of your parents, my mum had her hair like that on her wedding day too!Love your hooky crochet time too! Have a great week!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmmmm, minstrels! Your Mum and Dad look so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you're having a lovely time with your Mum and Dad. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete