Sunday, 5 September 2010

CATH KIDSTON END OF SUMMER Blog Giveaway





Goodbye Summer :(
Hello Autumn :)

I decided to do an
 End of Summer Giveaway!
YAY!

Cath Kidston has some nice new things in store...
So this £10.00 voucher
 could be yours to spend in-store or on-line!


And whilst your browsing all her lovley wares
 Have a nice cuppa!
 This great LONDON china mug is also included in the giveaway



You may want to put the voucher towards a new Autumn wardrobe...

I have my eye on this outfit




Lottie Dress




Nell 40's style cardigan




Milly Jacket



STANLEY brooch
(Which I have already ordered!)
Isn't this Kilt pin gorgeous too...


A new bag...


Some great Fabric...




Whatever takes your fancy...

Just leave a comment

For EXTRA
 entries to the drawer

Become a FOLLOWER
 ADD this button to your blog
linking to mine

(And let me know via another comment or email)






DRAWER CLOSES
Sunday 19th September

WINNER
to be announced
Monday 20th September


Good  Luck!

48 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, please enter me in the giveaway!

    Thanks for you comment about my granny rectangle. I did write down what I did a couple of posts earlier, but here also is a link to a pattern that may be easier to understand! http://www.crochetcabana.com/tutorials/rectangle-grannies-p1.htm

    I started my blanket with 25 chains rather than 13, but you could do any number of chains as long as it's a multiple of 3 plus 1 extra. Hope this helps! Off to link your giveaway now...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Helena,
    Love that Milly jacket, looks so comfy...and the pretty brooch would match perfectly.
    If international peeps are permitted to participate in your lovely giveaway, I would love to be considered. Bye the way, every time I spy Stanley on your sidebar, a beaming smile graces my face...thank you!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I have just found your blog via Coco Rose ad love it. Please can I be cheeky and ve added to your summer giveaway draw, I too am a CK fan.
    I look forward to seeing more of your posts and am off to become 1 of your followers xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie! Great minds think alike with the Cath posting! ha ha! Well, I have to say count me in don't I?!!! I hope that you are having a lovely day! I had little bear at Nursery all day today....Lovely! Still had the big bears but less bickering, so quite chilled!!!! he he

    I love the bits that you have listed from CK, especially the jacket...really rather gorgeous! I think I could spend a lot in there this season, although I think she probably gets enough of my money as it is!

    Much love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxx

    P.s I have posted your giveaway on my sidebar! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic giveaway - so many of us are CK fans and what good timing with the new goodies on offer. Please count me in!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Julie , great give away , please count me in and please put a lovely give away button on my blog , have a great evening lots of love from Helen xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby Giveaway!
    I think you have also showcased my fave things from the CK catalogue (especially the velvet jacket ... I so need that!).

    I have put your button on my blog and please pop over to mine as I'm having a giveaway too!

    Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love please count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! Found you via Coco Rose Blog and glad I did! Had a read and loved it so far!! Have followed so I dont miss any more posts!
    Please count me in for your giveaway too!!
    Nice to 'meet' you!!
    Annie xx
    P.S Feel free to pop over to mine..I have a Sale on at the mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please let it be known to all that I did start following your blog (just) *before* this giveaway!!

    Please will you include me? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - great giveaway! I love the Stanley brooch - you will have so much fun wearing that..Happy Autumn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julie , aren't you a kind and generous lady.I have to say i just loved looking at the goodies and the outfit you are eyeing off looks great.Thank you for sharing have a great day.Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oo oo me please *waves arms around*


    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh and i am of course already a follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there Julie, what a fantastic give-away...
    I really wold like to join it.

    I got the email from you about "LOVE" and I have tried to email you back, but I´m not quit sure that I´ve succeded. The postage-cost will be 36 kr and if you would like to buy it, please send me an email again. I will try to send one again tomorrow......
    Until then - take care and have a nice day!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the blog. great idea for a giveaway i love the cardigan as well. im also a follower. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving the Kilt Pin!! adorable doggie! and good choice with the stanley brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found your blog through Coco rose too, and will post your pic on my blog. You are also welcome to join in on my Giveaway too.
    like you, there are loads of items in the new CK ccatalogue I would love too!! Let's cross fingers!!
    Have a great week, and i am now a follower too.

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julie,
    Thank you so much for your message and concern about our family and friends in New Zealand. That was so lovely and bought a tear to my eye. Thankfully everyone is just fine. What a miracle there were no deaths in the earthquake.
    Also, I was interested in your hubby's business. This is pouring of foundations for new builds??? It's so great to meet someone who has so much in common with me - love it!
    Have a brilliant day.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so excited !!!!! what a fab giveaway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been meaning to ask hows the walk in those RED clogs ? jealous in Alaska

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Cath Kidston, whenever I am in London, I have to visit their stores and come back with a little something. Last summer greetings, dear Julie, xo Britta
    P.S.: Ready for a heather wreath ?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Splendid giveaway, please, count me in...

    Already a member and have added link from my blog onto yours...

    I have a strange feeling that you are writing a post for me because it sounds so directly and common.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just wanna thank you for your lovely comment at my blog today - you´ve made my day! THANK YOU!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julie! Please can I enter your give away? Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi there, have just found you through Coco Rose blog. Would love to be entered in your give away. Love your little pic of stanley, I have a miniature schnauzer too called Rupert :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely givaway!

    Count me in. Im alredy a follower of you lovely blog and of course I put it on my blog.

    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete
  28. I adore that stanley brooch - I may have to order one myself!!
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi could i please be added in your giveaway, many thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi. Just found your blog via Red House. Love it! I love all things Scandinavian so following your blog was a no brainer for me! Your new 'wishlist' Autumn outfit is fab. Particularly love the jacket, brooch and kilt pin. Where can I get them??? They are not Cath Kidston are they??

    I'd love to be entered into your giveaway - thanks.

    Jacquix

    ReplyDelete
  31. Please enter me!!
    Love all those Cath Kidston goodies! Thanks!!
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jag är gärna med i utlottningen! Länkar!
    Kram Anki

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a follower :) Please enter me :D

    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Of course i want to win..
    Hope hope hope!
    I link on mu blog for one extra chance
    hugs
    A-C

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi i have just found your blog and have to say what lovely songs to listen whilst I read, I am now a follower and will add you giveaway button to my blog too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi what a fab giveaway...ive just found your blog via mad about bags..and would love to have the chance at your giveway!
    Ive become a follower and will add your giveaway button to my blog..thanks clare x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh I'd love to enter please - have become a follower.

    BTW I have a giveaway on my blog to celebrate its 1st birthday - come over & enter if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG I nearly missed the boat!Count me in please - fingers crossed. x

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm a new follower and I'd love to join in!
    I'll put your button on my sidebar too.
    I got the new CK magazine in the post this morning and I've already spent £1000's in my imagination!!
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh wow I think I found you just in time! Marvellous giveaway. I would love to enter thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  41. And I have just become a follower too ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jeeeeeeeee! I´d love to participate and I´m a follower.
    Kram!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would love to join in this giveaway if I may. I have posted your link on my blog and I have tried to become a follower but at the minute Blogger wont let me - I will keep trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. What a good give a away. I want every thing in her magazine. So glad I found your blog.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  45. If I may I would love to be entered to your giveaway. The photos on your blog are simply beautiful and I have had to go get myself a cup of tea so I can devote more time to exploring this internet eyecandy. x

    ReplyDelete
  46. THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
    Thank You to everyone who entered and for all your lovely comments.
    The Winner was randomly selected...
    NANA GOGO

    Love Peace enjoy
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete