Thursday, 16 September 2010

FRIENDSHIP's





Yesterday evening was spent with really good company.

My dear friend Asa came for fika to my house.
She came with her two nieces Anna-Helene & Cia
My new found Swedish friends.

Cia also has a lovely Swedish blog called
 (grandfathers summer house)
It really did belong to her grandfather.
Her blog is an on-going story of the renovations...

It is so nice to meet new people and practice
min svenska :-D

They are both extremely kind and generous
and bought me this wonderful, gift

A beautiful hand-blown glass dome lantern



Mysigt





Thank you for your friendship





~x~x~x~

7 comments:

  1. Just wanna thank your for your always lovely comments on my blog! have a very lovely evening, filled with a lot of hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love as adults when you connect with a couple its so hard to find sometimes either you like them and your husband doesn't or vise versa....so when you both enjoy the company...you get a great evening !!!!

    what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Julie!
    Think how many positive things that blogging have given us and all the new friends...

    Oh I found my wire in the basement, but I'm sure you can find it on Panduro. I didn't use any tools just my fingers...
    Have a nice weekend!!
    xo Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes indeed Susanne
    Blogging and Blogging friends are simply
    THE BEST!
    It really is a great community of friendship, sharing and caring.
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is just gorgoeus !!! I also love the little silver tea lights - are they cup cake holders or actual tea lights - love love love them :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie going on holiday for a week so will miss your blogging whilst I'm away! have a good week jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A late thank you for a lovely evening. Looking forward to next time.
    I can see that you both got pysslig and mysigt correct :).

    Now Im packing my bags so USA here I come!!

    Love Cia

    ReplyDelete