I confess!
'I just can't help myself...
I AM A LOPPISAHOLIC'
Would you like a peek at my 'fynds'?
It has been soo long since I spoke about any of my lucky bargains...
During the summer I have been to several Loppis and just recently the largest loppis, antikt and curiosa market, here in Halsingland.
The above is just a small selection, most items I have bought with a specefic purpose, to be utilised in our own home...others may well be for sale at a later date in my webb loppis
This fabulous vintage domed butter board
was a 'loppis' gift from my lovely daughter!
Old Swedish Tobacco Tin
What's inside?
Old,enamelled...
WONDERFUL watch faces!
Discovered by my daughter...
She did a deal for
30 Swedish Krona
£2.50
I paid!
We are sharing these between us
Sharing is caring...
This fabulous vintage domed butter board
was a 'loppis' gift from my lovely daughter!
Old Swedish Tobacco Tin
What's inside?
Old,enamelled...
WONDERFUL watch faces!
Discovered by my daughter...
She did a deal for
30 Swedish Krona
£2.50
I paid!
We are sharing these between us
Sharing is caring...
Swedish 'Ulrika' Cake Plate
Floral Tin
Sugar and Salt Jars
All of the above were purchased from a friend
at the loppis marknad on Friday for less than £10
My lovely friend Asa had 4 of these plates...
she gave me 2 and kept 2
We both have the same idea to display these on a white
painted plate rack in our kitchens...
They are not old and they are not Swedish, they are infact Japanese
Loppis in Stockholm
Local Loppis
IKEA made in Bangladesh!
Bought from a Local Loppis
PASKLILJAN
Bust
Bought for 50 Swedish Krona
I REALLY LOVE...
White on white
(which is typically Scandinavian)
white on grey, white on cream and even white and black
BUT
I also really love a dash of colour too.
Especially a red/blue stripe, gingham or polka dot!
KOCKUMS
Vintage enamel soap dish
Rare to find in this colour
100 Swedish Krona
This will go in the kitchen of our Summer House
A not so old biscuit tin 20 Swedish Krona
I love the typical and idyllic Swedish Midsommer scene!
This too is going to the summer house.
Swedish Vintage Coffee Tin 1950's
70 Swedish Krona
I bought this in an Aladdins Cave of a Loppis when we were on holiday in July, in the south of Sweden near Motala.
The tin is in excellent condition and it smelt wonderful...
Fresh Coffee?
I think you deserve a coffee break after this long post!
Here are some of my finds displayed...
Can you spot them?
What is you favourite?






Fantastic finds!
ReplyDeleteI like them all;)
Hi I loved this post,my favourites are the sugar and salt and the blue and white plate you are sharing but I have to say i love that bust also..wonderful thank you for sharing Caroleps anything pre loved I love xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing amazing amazing! I love your style, it makes me smile!
ReplyDeletexxx
What super finds
ReplyDeleteI am SOOOOO jealous of the clock faces. They are great finds. Well done!
ReplyDeleteOh I love such old finds and vintage things!
ReplyDeletehave a very lovely and inspiring wednesday today! sunny greetings, geisslein!!
I like the floral plate and the red soap dish. Lucky finds!
ReplyDeleteI am hopefully getting to visit Sweden later in the year - can't wait. Must start practicing the important phrase ''hur mycket gör den här kosta?'
xx
I'm in love with your style! am going to try white on white all over the darn place now!! our friends from Vimmerby are coming this weekend, Ulf and Katrina, so we always do traditional brit things, they do so love the pub!!!jennyx
ReplyDeleteI'm drooling! Excuse my stoooopiditty, Julie, but is a Loppis a Swedish charity shop? If it isn't please don't laugh! It's so good to be back! Love you lots, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat buys!
ReplyDeleteI love the shape of the butter board!
Although they are all very nice!
DEBBIE MOSS
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteAmazing things.. it s so fun to find old beatiful things
Love
A-C
Hi, I've forgotten how I came by your blog (via somebody's elses I think!) but I'm glad I did! Love your finds. I like the butter dish and salt pot best. I'll be back! xx
ReplyDeletelove it all !!!!..
ReplyDeleteI'm gaga for the tins and watch faces.
ReplyDeletexoooxox+x, Camille
Oh my I just drooled all over my computer you and I are into the same stuff....I'm still in ahhhhh! wow wow wow the clock faces the tins the enamelware I could go on and on!
ReplyDeleteDo you eat lutefisk? I have too ask.
These are some great finds. I love all of those blue and white dishes. The clock faces look great together and that bust has such an innocence to it. Enjoy all of your loppising. There, how's that for svenglish?
ReplyDeleteLovely finds, especially the cake plate of course! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWow - I love them all! :D
ReplyDelete