Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Birthday xx
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to your son.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday 'Sonshine'! Hope you had a fantastic day! Any cake left for me?!!!!!!!!!! he he
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend Julie
Love Vanessa xxxxxxxx
Oh my we both have 15 year olds..hAPPY bIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteboy did I notice a big change when Jeremy turned 15 he was so much calmer, thoughtful, and considerate...I'm liking this age!!
What a handsome handsome young man....I bet the phone rings off the hook at your house or is about to start.
Hi there, just came across your lovely blog.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you
Jasmine (Ireland)
ps love the song
Grattis till sonen på födelsedagen! Hoppas det gick bra på marknaden!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
Congratulations with your son! I hope he had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteIs that you in the background?
Happy weekend!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Congratulations...xx
ReplyDeleteHi Julie & Happy Birthday Sonshine! Many thanks for the link to Artemis Russell's blog, inspiring stuff indeed!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
xxx
Hi, Julie (and grattis!!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment on Livs Lyst. Sure I have my own blog, Livet i Fattighuset, please come visiting :-)
Marie
http://fattighuset.blogspot.com
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteKram!
Happy Birthday to your boy. Where does the time go? They grow up way too fast.
ReplyDelete