Hi Julie! Hope you're enjoying your hols! Are you heading up north while you're here? If you do, let me know! It would be superb to grab a coffee with you! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
Hi Julie, love the flowers... autumn is my favourite season of the year, and all the autumnal colours are what I decorate with in my home. We're moving into Spring over here which is lovely too.
And, I just noticed the button up on your side-bar. I am so, so honoured you would put it there.... so happy to have found someone with such a similiar philosophy as mine, and very grateful for the opportunity to meet other wonderful bloggers and kindred spirits such as you.
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Love the flowers...Are you glad to be home?
ReplyDeleteI think it would so hard to leave that summer house!
Lovely flowers! Hello to you and London!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
xo
Lovely flowers! x
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! Hope you're enjoying your hols! Are you heading up north while you're here? If you do, let me know! It would be superb to grab a coffee with you! Lots of love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteThnak you they are beautiful
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, love the flowers... autumn is my favourite season of the year, and all the autumnal colours are what I decorate with in my home. We're moving into Spring over here which is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I just noticed the button up on your side-bar. I am so, so honoured you would put it there.... so happy to have found someone with such a similiar philosophy as mine, and very grateful for the opportunity to meet other wonderful bloggers and kindred spirits such as you.
Happy, happy weekend. :)
Linda. xxxx
Hi Julie,
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty bouquet!
Enjoy your time in London!
Lieve groet, Madelief