I assigned each person a number for each of their entries.
RESULT 73
Number's 71,72 and 73 = Nana GO-GO
Thank You
To you all for the lovely comments and for entering the giveaway.
Thank you for continuing to follow.
Welcome to all new followers...
I really look forward to following your newly discovered blogs too!
My sincere apologies for my lateness in announcing the winner.
I didn't arrive back home to the UK until Monday evening 7.30pm
This has been my first opportunity to post...
P.S.
I'm on my Dad's laptop too and I'm not sure that it will actually show the generated number, I'm not very good with this HTML code, lark...sorry.
P.S.
I'm on my Dad's laptop too and I'm not sure that it will actually show the generated number, I'm not very good with this HTML code, lark...sorry.





well done Nana Go Go this will be something to put a smile on her face whilst she recovers from her nasty chest infection!!!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo Nana - hope you enjoy being a winner! Betty x
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I had a big smile on my face reading it. I see I missed your giveaway. Nana Go Go is a lucky girl to win. Congratulations to her! Have a good time in London!
Lieve groet & happy weekend!
Madelief
Congrats to the winner! x
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie - parcel arrived yesterday - have blogged about it - you made an old bronchial girl very happy!xxx
ReplyDelete