Thursday, 2 September 2010

MY LUCKY WEEK





"Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy..."
I love that John Denver song

Well after a really cold and frosty start this morning-3
it turned out to be a beautiful sunny day...

In fact I think it's
 MY LUCKY WEEK!
My Grannies Attic

I was the lucky winner
 whose name was picked out of the hat
to win these lovely goodies
 from Kerry's 1st Giveaway on her fantastic new blog.
THANK YOU KERRY


I also won this unique hand-made Halloween banner/bunting
 via the Vintage Swaps blog.
   I think it is soo fun and original and was made by
my lovely, newly found, blogging friend Camille.

  Camille Creates
some very indiviudal and beautiful things
  SO QUICKLY!

THANK YOU CAMILLE

How Lucky I am.
Thank you.


After winning these lovely things
 it's your turn to get lucky.

I would love you to enter my
 END OF SUMMER Blog Giveaway!
 
Look out
for details on my blog post on Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. That is lucky!! have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Julia!
    That is the nicest thing ever!
    I am really grateful for meeting you too.
    Love and friendship, Camille

    ReplyDelete