Saturday, 25 September 2010

I LOVE MY...



I had great fun playing around with my new magnetic words and letters...
Such good fun!


I bought these
at

I will post more about this great shop and company...
I recently won a very generous £100 to spend online
And I'll show you what I purchased ! 

(Actually this was way back in April/May)
Where does time go?

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Can't wait to you show us what you ordered...have a great remainder of the weekend.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo well done on winning cant wait to see what you have bought!!
    love the letters they are fab
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello London? Swedish Summer Stuga over for another year? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej Hej Julie - I love Pedlars but my bank balance doesn`t!lol I found some more `London-y` stuff you might like over here:

    http://happylovesrosie.blogspot.com/
    Lots of lovely free buttons too.

    Good Sunday to you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hej hej - lucky you. Can't wait to see what you've bought.xx

    ReplyDelete