Yikes - I didn't mean you! I am just tiring of the 'look what the lovely people at .... sent me' posts. I think that I will have to be buying the dress with my hard-earned cash!!xx
Hydrangeas are my all time favorite when we moved to Alaska from Seattle I had a beautiful bush and I brought with me a box full of blooms and dried them they lasted about 8 years and I finally tossed them...they don't grow up here too cold!!! thanks for sharing your beautiful blooms...P.s. I love your music sometimes I just let it play in the background while I work around the house...bliss
Hello my lovely! What gorgeous pics you are delighting us with! I adore Hydrangeas! I have noticed that the last couple of messages I left didn't appear. I seem to be having a few problems with blogger...or it may be my computer, havn't worked out which! Not very technically minded! ha ha! So glad you had a nice time with your friends...and my oh my....what treasures you have been hunting and finding! Incredibly jealous! he he!
Here's hoping you have a fantastic weekend!
Much love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. I managed to find a company that were more than willing to order some special tall Greengate cups in for me! Whoo hoo! Thankyou so much for your help and suggestions! Am a bit giddy with excitement! he he x
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Beautiful flowers, lovely apples. So glad you got together with another blogging friend. Enjoy your weekend. HOpe you find some more loppis.
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteLove your hydrangeas & apples!
Wish you a happy weekend!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Yikes - I didn't mean you! I am just tiring of the 'look what the lovely people at .... sent me' posts. I think that I will have to be buying the dress with my hard-earned cash!!xx
ReplyDeleteOh, I love your hydrangeas. I planted some last winter but they didn't flower this year. Grrrr.
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing like pots of dried magenta heads to given a room a bit of a vintage lift, is there?
Lovely pictures, very autumnal. There's a definite nip in the air over here now too....no indian summer this year...better embrace it I suppose! x
ReplyDeletep.s. tee hee, my word verification is 'batbag'!
Hydrangeas are my all time favorite when we moved to Alaska from Seattle I had a beautiful bush and I brought with me a box full of blooms and dried them they lasted about 8 years and I finally tossed them...they don't grow up here too cold!!! thanks for sharing your beautiful blooms...P.s. I love your music sometimes I just let it play in the background while I work around the house...bliss
ReplyDeleteHello my lovely! What gorgeous pics you are delighting us with! I adore Hydrangeas! I have noticed that the last couple of messages I left didn't appear. I seem to be having a few problems with blogger...or it may be my computer, havn't worked out which! Not very technically minded! ha ha! So glad you had a nice time with your friends...and my oh my....what treasures you have been hunting and finding! Incredibly jealous! he he!
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping you have a fantastic weekend!
Much love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. I managed to find a company that were more than willing to order some special tall Greengate cups in for me! Whoo hoo! Thankyou so much for your help and suggestions! Am a bit giddy with excitement! he he x