Monday, 27 September 2010

THIS PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE ...



This is brilliant...apparently they were Irish Dancers, and this is how they used to practice their moves!

My apologies for my ipod music playing over the top, if you double click on this you tube video it should open a new window and take you straight to you tube to view it...

LOVE PEACE enJOY!

4 comments:

  1. That was too funny! My kids loved the ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so funny! I love the way they kept that typical, straight 'River Dancing' face on throughout the entire thing, haha!! I wonder if their knuckles and elbows hurt from hitting them on the table?

    (Re-submitted my comment due to a glaring typo in the first one.... and as I'm a primary school teacher I couldn't let it go - lol!)

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such fun to watch. Their concentration was amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. so clever! i'd get frustrated if i had to do that!

    ReplyDelete