I was just looking around in our garden today to find some, any, flowers to bring in and thereby hold onto summer a little longer. Nu luck... ;-D Your little bouquet is lovely.
Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words on my last entry. Lantliv is one of my absolute favourite mags and to be mentioned in the same sentence as Lantliv is an honour! Thank you!
My garden dont give me something that beutiful right now. Coungratulations to some nice things you "won".
Thanks for the words about the "sockerskåp". Its the first time I ever hear about it so I can`t say if its common. But it will be something nice in tha house then its ready.
Thank you for all your lovely comments. Hope you all have wonderful weekend and the autumn sun shines on you! Just for the record, the flowers are artificial but I think they look soo real and it's lovely to hold on to summer just a little longer... LOVE PEACE enJOY! Julie x
Hello Julie! Lovely flowers!!! Today the weather gives us a little summerfeeling again. Even if it's a little bit cold... The fleamarket at IKEA is only today!! Have a great Saturday!! ♥ Susanne
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
So beautiful! I wish I had them on my window sill :)
ReplyDeleteI love your Friday flowers they are so beautiful,cheery and happy. Just like you!
ReplyDeleteYour flowers look lovely against the white wall!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend!
Lieve groet, Madelief
Google was being weird earlier and I wouldn't let me follow you but I came back! And now I'm your new follower!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely flowers!
Have a good weekend! xx
I was just looking around in our garden today to find some, any, flowers to bring in and thereby hold onto summer a little longer. Nu luck... ;-D Your little bouquet is lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your incredibly kind words on my last entry. Lantliv is one of my absolute favourite mags and to be mentioned in the same sentence as Lantliv is an honour! Thank you!
En trevlig helg onskar
Helena, The Swenglish Home
Lovely flowers for a lovely gal.
ReplyDeletebeautiful ~*~
ReplyDeleteVackra!!
ReplyDeleteMy garden dont give me something that beutiful right now.
Coungratulations to some nice things you "won".
Thanks for the words about the "sockerskåp". Its the first time I ever hear about it so I can`t say if its common.
But it will be something nice in tha house then its ready.
Have a lovely sunny weekend.
Hello eveyone
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your lovely comments.
Hope you all have wonderful weekend and the autumn sun shines on you!
Just for the record, the flowers are artificial
but I think they look soo real and it's lovely to hold on to summer just a little longer...
LOVE PEACE enJOY!
Julie x
Hello Julie!
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers!!! Today the weather gives us a little summerfeeling again. Even if it's a little bit cold...
The fleamarket at IKEA is only today!!
Have a great Saturday!! ♥
Susanne
Hello!!
ReplyDeleteDu undrade om mina tomflaskor, de är köpta på loppis och auktioner!! Alla är gamla!!!
Jag älskar "oh Laura", de är mina favoriter;o)
Love Malin