Hi Julie! Are you settled back in? I'm glad you're home...I miss your sweet comments. Made some bunting I think you'll smile at! Pop over and see. Love, Amanda xxx
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
I think maybe I need to try this?xx
ReplyDeleteOh yes... wise words indeed, and something (thankfully) I've become better at over the last few years. Still a work in progress though!
ReplyDeleteLinda. x
Ah so true. Good to be reminded, thank you!
ReplyDelete....and take a deep breath in.....and out!
ReplyDeleteCompletely relaxed now! Thank you. :-)
Wise words indeed! xxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteIf I close my eyes will my parents be back in their own home again....if I wish hard! haha
ReplyDeleteHi Julie! Are you settled back in? I'm glad you're home...I miss your sweet comments. Made some bunting I think you'll smile at! Pop over and see. Love, Amanda xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteIt is almost as if this lovely present was made especially for you! It really suits you!
Enjoy your day!
Lieve groet, Madelief