Oh my goodness....I feel giddy with excitement, thank you so much I have never won a blog giveaway. How generous of you, I'll email you straight away xox I'm defnitely up for being a bit dotty !
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Besök min blogg http://swedishcornerdownunder.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteDu har nåt att hämta där...
Kram från Australien♥
Congratulations to Penelope, Betty
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness....I feel giddy with excitement, thank you so much I have never won a blog giveaway. How generous of you, I'll email you straight away xox I'm defnitely up for being a bit dotty !
ReplyDeleteHej
ReplyDeleteHär mår vi till och från bättre, just nu sämre.
Vad kul att du tyckte om garderoben.
Ha en mysig kväll
kram
sandra
Well done to the winner! I will post your mugs tomorrow, almost forgot! :-) x
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to Penelope!!!
ReplyDeleteLieve groet,
Madelief