I had forgotten I had this pot of cermaic hearts...
I found them in a'Loppis' back in the autumn
The colours are dark yet subtle and muted...
I had fun making some photo collages
Happy February days...
Filled with all that you LOVE
London |
hi Julie, you really find some lovely things don't you. Hope you are well and not snowed in! jennyx
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!
ReplyDeletehttp://theclipcafeblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/relive-romance-challenge.html
They're gorgeous! Happy Valentine's Day ♥
ReplyDeletefor you too...and a great start in the new week! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little tiles! Just perfect for putting around the rim of a clay plant pot (which would be painted white first, of course!).Heartfelt thoughts to you too Julie. x
ReplyDeleteHey Julie - Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Those little ceramic hearts are simply gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLinda. xoxox
Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Love the hearts and the bag contents in the previous post - looks like fun! Stephie x
ReplyDeleteHi Julie,
ReplyDeleteThese hearts look great! They would be perfect for in a mosaic! I used to make vases etc. with scrap material from broken tiles & plates, but that was a while ago :-)!
Wish you a Happy Valentine's day!
Lieve groet, Madelief xox
Happy Valentines Day!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad alla hjartans dag.
ReplyDeleteCreative idea with the ceramic hearts.
Have a lovely day,
Rosemary...X
Happy Valentine's Day, Julie ! I will write you tomorrow! Bisous, Britta
ReplyDeleteHej Julie,
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing what one can find at loppis!
Happy Alla HjÀrtans dag!
Kram Ingrid xx
These little hearts are ADORABLE, Julie. I hope you have had a loveliest of Valentines!! Do enJOY a lovely Tuesday, our weather is Springlike, woo hoooo xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThose hearts of so sweet. Happy Valentine's day to you too!
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Happy Valentines!
ReplyDeletebeautful and lovely,,,xo kelley