Hope your man is safely home, the snow is clearing and the thumb is mending! I'm off to look at Wonderful Clara's blog. As usual your pictures are lovely, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Penny x
cute! you can never have enough 'shrooms in your life! Thanks for your lovely comment Julie - I grew up in Newcastle not too far from Benwell - it truely is a small world!!
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hope your man is safely home, the snow is clearing and the thumb is mending! I'm off to look at Wonderful Clara's blog. As usual your pictures are lovely, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Penny x
ReplyDeleteOh Julie, just LOVE it! Am partial to a bit of toadstool love myself! ha ha! Hope the weekend is a lovely one so far!
ReplyDeleteMuch Love
Vanessa xxx
I am growing in the toadstool love. Think my swedishness is starting to bloom Julie! Hehehee! Have a great day. xxx
ReplyDeleteOh so sweet! I love toadstools. I used to draw them all the time as a little girl because I thought fairies danced around them. xxxx
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely and simple! x
ReplyDeleteaww that is so sweet!!.. when i was kid i wanted to be a flower fairy and live in a toadstool just like that!!!
ReplyDeleteWow thats a big one , I just got 2 little ones from my mom the other day.....but you have the big Daddy!
ReplyDeleteSuch simple beauty xox I love the red with white spot, just perfect xox
ReplyDeletecute! you can never have enough 'shrooms in your life! Thanks for your lovely comment Julie - I grew up in Newcastle not too far from Benwell - it truely is a small world!!
ReplyDeleteTake care, Elaine x