Monday, 28 February 2011

ONE MORE STEP ALONG THE WORLD I GO...



Some Home Styling...


I do Love soft, warm, cosy, woolly Aran socks...





Just perfect for lovely forest walks...


Singing...
" One more step along the world I go,
one more step along the world I go;
from the old things to the new
keep me travelling along with you:
Refrain:

And it's from the old I travel to the new;
keep me travelling along with you."

Stockholm, and HOME to London on Thursday!













7 comments:

  1. Hello! Now I have looked around in your world. Do you have a house in Sweden, but live somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    Your socks and shoes look very comfortable. It must feel good, going back to London for a few days. Is it a holiday week in Sweden as well? My girls are home at the moment too. We plan to make a daytrip to Amsterdam, but I have to work the rest of the week. I hope we will have sun and blue skies. It has been raining non stop for three days now :-(.

    Enjoy your time in England!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm socks are good this winter!!

    Have a good trip and good luck with your kitchen, funny we got the same idé.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, I love your photos and those socks look so warm and comfy! Have a wonderful time in London. I hope you get to do some shopping! Hugs to you, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so snug & comfy, and I LOVE everything in that top picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent post, have a wonderful trip you lucky gal!
    Happy March 1st,
    Rosemary...XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great socks! And fun too. Are they from the Isle of Aran?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete