Saturday, 12 February 2011

WHAT'S IN YOUR BAG - BLOG TOUR

Joining in with Jenny & Isabelle on their blog


&
On Face Book





Cath Kidston Bag
GB/Sweden

This is what I was carrying around with me on Thursday...



Issy Miyake Perfume
FiloFax
Packet EXTRA White Sweet Mint chewing gums
English Driving Licence
PETS PASSPORT
(I Was taking our pet dog mini-schnauzer Stanley for his rabbies booster vaccine, so it needed to be noted)
Swedish Flag stickers
Blue Biro & Sharpie Black Permanent Marker Pen
Bag of 50 ore coins
( I Keep meaning to go to bank or give to Red Cross)
Extra pair of Black & White spotted socks
(In case my feet get cold lol!)
Marks & Spencers Anti-Bacterial Hand-Wash
Medication
Italian Leather Make-Up Bag
(My daughter bought it in Venice for me )
Compact Mirror
(My Swedish friend brought me it back from Shanghai in China)
The Summer Book by Tove Jansson (Who wrote the Moomins)


Please stop by and have a nosey at all the other bags...
It's fun and really interesting...

Jenny would like to see contents of bags from all around the world so why not take a photo and JOIN IN!

Whats in your Bag?

I LOVE Jenny & Isabelle's blog as you get to look around peoples houses on their wonderful house tours.

I LOVE Jenny's own blog too
 Sammy Rose 

Have a wonderful Weekend!
Ha en trevlig helg

LOVE PEACE enJOY!


~x~ 

6 comments:

  1. Gosh your handbag is so tidy!!! not an old tissue anywhere to be found lol..I must try to do this today lol maybe I should clean mine out first then take pics lol HAve a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee...what a great idea...just found you..love your blog. And I adore that Cath Kidston bag of yours.

    Happy weekend to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I carry the kitchen sink....nothing fancy!
    Love your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Cath Kidston bag!
    Have a nice evening and alla hjärtans dag!
    Hugs Anki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie - I think I will join in! I just have to get organised enough to take a photo! I wonder if there are any other Aussie bags yet?! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very fun idea. I may just have to join in. I love the summer book. She has a winter book too. Great for reading in the sauna. I just wouldn't want you to miss it. ;)

    ReplyDelete