I love your flour bin, I store drink mixes in mine for the kids...Love your mugs, did you have fun shopping with your daughter?any thing red? last but not least has your new package arrived??
Lazy Sundays are wonderful! All my weekends right now are spent settling in and exploring my new neighbourhood, but I can't wait to spent one just existing with coffee and cake... bliss!
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
Great finds,I love your flour tin also..very lucky girl.Carole
ReplyDeleteI love your flour bin, I store drink mixes in mine for the kids...Love your mugs, did you have fun shopping with your daughter?any thing red? last but not least has your new package arrived??
ReplyDeletearent lazy sundays the best.....great finds....bet you dont miss the m25 do you when you get back to sweden!
ReplyDeleteLazy Sundays are wonderful! All my weekends right now are spent settling in and exploring my new neighbourhood, but I can't wait to spent one just existing with coffee and cake... bliss!
ReplyDelete