Thursday, 10 February 2011

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK...


I feel like time is running away with me at the moment
Or is it I am feeling stressed?

24 little hours...










 
I found this fab retro clock
at a local
 'Loppis'

I bought it last summer
It is all in working order

I LOVE the zingy spring green colour!



8 comments:

  1. Time can go really fast when you are in good company. Its good that we have 24 hours ;).

    Thanks for a great day.

    Kram Cia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I can relate to time slipping away... so much to do so little time xox Just LOVE your retro clock, such fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clock is the best now that baby is worth dumpster diving in for!!! Darn another thing to covet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those clocks and yours being green means it's even better.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right - time is moving on quickly. I love the clock and the colour is glorious.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is an award for you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can now watch your life ticking away! sorry bit miserable today jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what you mean...there're just not enough hours in one day! I love your green alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete