Tuesday, 1 March 2011

SIMPLY SWEDISH VINTAGE


ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!
Exactly 1 year ago to the day
St Davids Day...

 I opened my little blog 'Loppis'.

I have sold a few lovely things...

It was a bit ambitious of me...
A New Year has begun!
This second time around I will be sharing my
 Simply Swedish Vintage finds and making them available for you to buy more regularly through this blog loppis


Here is a taste of some Swedish treasures...


The blog loppis will be opening again sooooon...
New items will be listed for sale
Wednesday 9th March

LOVE PEACE enJOY

~x~

6 comments:

  1. Nice, nice, nice!
    Beautiful things... I miss Sweden when I see all these vintage things :)

    Kram from Australia
    (PS. I understood your Swedish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,
    How fun!! I have to come back and see what you will have on offer. Old Swedish stuff is so lovely.
    Have a lovely week.
    Kram,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait! Never noticed you had a second blog??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I'll be by tomorrow to see I can find at your loppis. You know I can never pass up a loppis?

    ReplyDelete