Friday, 18 February 2011

FLOWERS FOR YOUR FRIDAY...Swedish Style


Isn't this image lovely?

I wanted to share the love of a wonderful new Swedish blog I have discovered called


which translates as
Wonderful Clara

The blog is written in Swedish but translates into English

Clara is a 24 year old
free-lance journalist/photographer
and blogger

Go and visit her blog you won't be disappointed.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Ha en trevlig helg

I will my man is
HOME SWEET HOME/HEM LJUVA HEM

LOVE PEACE enJOY


~x~ 

5 comments:

  1. Ha en trevlig helg to you too Julie - glad The Man got hem safe and sound. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is beautiful - I am off to investigate. Hope things have settled down and I am glad that your other half is home finally. Have a wonderful weekend, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo will have to hop over....enjoy your weekend and no trips to the hospital....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely weekend I think you've earned it! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie,

    Those floral curtains looks so great! I will have a look at her blog.

    Just read Heidi's comment. Have your been in hospital! Hope you are ok?

    Take care!!!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete