Wednesday, 9 February 2011

YOU SAY TOMATO...AND I SAY TOMAHTO




I rescued these from my local ICA recycling depot
These large catering aluminium cans were sat on top of the plastic's 

Put into the wrong recycling bin...
My lucky day!

They came back home with me to be
RECYCLED!

I may even plant these cans up with some tomatoe plants growing in them...

For the moment though...
The cans look good and colourful in my kitchen

6 comments:

  1. Oh how fab! Love them!

    Happy Wednesday!

    Love Vanessa xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are fab I would jump in a dumpster for those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie,

    Welcome back! I hope you had a good time in London?! I see you already received the CK magazine. I haven't yet. The page you chose looks really good. I like your tomato tins! Do you know the gardening book 'The Edible garden' by Elys Folwler? She uses those tins as well. I think you might like her book!

    Happy evening!

    Lieve groet, Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,

    So sorry! It's not Elys Folwer but Alys Fowler!!

    xox Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I'd love to see them when you have planted up. What a great find - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete