Wednesday, 23 February 2011

A DOTTY GIVEAWAY...


As you may have realised by now
I do LOVE a splash of RED polka dot



Soo RED POLKA DOT all the way...

GIVE AWAY...
1 packet of each serviettes & 50 cup cake cases
1 WINNER

Simply leave a comment!




P.S.
Feel free to add this button to your blog linking here
Thank you



***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***

32 comments:

  1. Oh that's perfectly me as well! I'd love to win those spotty delights thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots have always been a favorite of mine since I was a child!!! It all started with ladybugs and mushrooms ha, ha!!!
    Take care!!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love polka dots - have made an apron and tablecloth recently in polka dot fabric so would be lovely to win your giveaway and have the perfect polka dot set for an afternoon tea. Bettyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie,
    oh I´d love to win such nice things!!! :o)
    Big greetings from Germany!
    Juliane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I love red, white and polka dots too! I'd love to win it! Have a happy Thursday!
    Marta
    http://www.englishinbarna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh red and polka dotty...........what's not to love!

    I can imagine some rather lovely muffins sitting in those cases before they go in my mouth....so count me in! ha ha!!!!!!!!

    Have a super day my friend!

    much love

    Vanessa xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! I *LOVE* also Polka dots and enjoy your pretty nice giveaway!
    Best wishes from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love dots!!! i'd like a chance to win please xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fantastic - I would love to be entered please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Julie, I won`t join in this time because my fabulous BFF just bought me a teensy red teapot for one (saves a fortune on teabags!) alongwith similar napkins to yours but good luck to the winner.....and I`m looking for polkadot mugs to match teapot if anyone knows where I can get them - but NOT CK, thank you, my breakage level wouldn`t justify the expense!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo what a lovely give away..
    i adore polka dots..pretty cases always makes the cakes look so much more pretty as well!!!..
    can i enter your giveaway please!

    charl
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. sign me up please.....the sweetest ever!
    I'll link it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julie,

    Count me in. You know I love polka dots :-)!! I link you to my page.

    Lieve groet & happy evening!

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julie , thanks for letting me know and my daughters would love them as they are cup cake crazy !! A lovely, lovely give away and thanks again , best wishes and lots of love Helen xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thank for this chance I love giveaways.
    Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julie

    wow what a great give away. I love everything what is red with white, so try my luck.

    love greeitngs from Germany
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute. Please don't include me in your giveaway but I also love me some polka dots in any color.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dots + red = pure Happiness!

    Hugs for a lovely weekend, Julie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven´t been visiting you for a long time now.
    Just wanted to stop by and wish you a nice weekend.
    Joy and happiness from Mia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julie, I too am a sucker for polka dots, there is nothing more cheery than a red polka dot xox happy weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  21. ive never seen red polka dot cases so please put me in your giveaway x helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julie
    Love Love Love Polka Dots.
    Luv Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes please let me join! As you know I'm always into polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love pois and cupcakes!
    I from Italy.

    Giuliana

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh! How could I resist this? :-D

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it! I'd love to enter. Thank you. x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I do so love polka dots, please count me in and why not join in my giveaway, which is open to 6th March!
    Jenny x
    www.winnibriggshous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What fun! Glad I discovered this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love polka dots! Even my watch has dots!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello!
    Thank you for visiting and comment at my blog. I also love polkadots! So I'm glad to be in your giwe away. Wish for my luck! ♥
    Now I am going to read and look even more here in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. ***THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED***
    Thank you to everyone who entered & linked :-D
    Winner to be announced shortly!
    Good Luck!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete