Take a look at her lovely blog
LOVE TO CRAFT
LOVE TO CRAFT
Jill has nominated me to tell 7 things ABOUT ME that you didn't know...or perhaps you do know about me as I was tagged to do this 7 things about me only several weeks ago, I am going to be very lazy and link you to that post...
http://myblogswedishouse.blogspot.com/2010/02/7-things-about-meive-been-tagged.html
NOW to pass this award on to 7 others...
Helens Colourful Crochet Blankets
Annas Dagar
Blingablonga
Mias Landliv
Katherines Dream
LearnSweden
And Last but not least...
Charlie and Caroline's Blog
Have Fun browsing all these lovely blogs!
ENJOY!
NOW to pass this award on to 7 others...
Helens Colourful Crochet Blankets
Annas Dagar
Blingablonga
Mias Landliv
Katherines Dream
LearnSweden
And Last but not least...
Charlie and Caroline's Blog
Have Fun browsing all these lovely blogs!
ENJOY!
~x~







Felicitations for the award!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening. xo Britta
Hej Britta
ReplyDeleteMerci beaucoup :-) la meme a toi aussi x
Hej Julie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your award and thank you for sharing it. I will post about it next week. It will be very fun.
Hello Julie congratulations on your award and thank you for sharing it with me.
ReplyDeleteThe video that you have is playing up on my laptop...keeps stopping and has aborted your page once. Maybe you should take it off.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cx
Thank you for this lovely award and for thinking about me. I sure appreciate it! Sorry for being so late in expressing my gratitude... but it does in no way diminish its value for me (only shows that I am a bit slow...)
ReplyDelete