Monday, 19 April 2010

A CUP OF TEA


It arrived TODAY...



THIS!


My $10 drawing!
A beautiful, artistic creation, by the extremely talented 
 Alicia Lynn Carrier


The fine drawing...
it's almost like a tattoo




The detailed chamomile wreath...



The reverse side of the drawing...


Unique and Green
 A Recycled paper carrier bag!

And

Signed by Artist
Alicia Lynn Carrier 


I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!



  

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting and informative images. You've certainly outlined your subject with a detailed and comprehensive manner. Some of these links are amazing, top stuff, love it.
    Kapell

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny, what a hasard, I have the same drawing ;o)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej Britta

    I discovered Alicia via your blog post...but never realised you had this drawing too! I wanted them ALL!!! Isn't she soo talented in a Pure and Simple way and soo unique too! What a coincidence...Will email you later
    Kram
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible. I don't know this artist but I'm going to check her out. What a fun thing to get in the mail. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind comments in my blog lately. I have truly appreciated them.

    Regarding the blog books I have made, I have indeed given the link to where I had them printed, in my blog (in the same entry).

    The curtain valance in my guest room is made out of tea towels (six of them sewn together and with a lace to finish it off). The tea towels are a linen/cotton mix.

    ReplyDelete