The sun has got his hat on...hip hip hip hooray!
What a glorious day!
And what a way to finish off the Easter holidays...
It started with a wonderful cooked, Full-English breakfast, by my lovely hubby.
Followed with a nice cuppa sitting in a polka-dot, deck-chair on our little balcony in the blazing sun.
Reading (looking at pictures) a Swedish gardening magazine, listening to the river flowing and to the most beautiful bird song...
Warblers and Pied Wagtails have arrived here, and are now visitors to my beautiful NEW bird table, fashioned from recycled wood, by my own husbands hands...
the last coat of paint went on last night...
And this morning hubby placed it in the perfect spot...





The birds will come from far and wide to visit that lovely bird table.
ReplyDeleteJille x
Jon did a great job on this bird table!! We're hoping to make our own bird table too, maybe for next winter. By the way, today Brad said he found some very old wooden Edsbyn skis behind our wood shed - neat. I will take a look at them tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteOh fantastic old wooden ski's how exciting! A piece of history...Will you have them on display? Oh thanks for the compliment about the Bird Table...He did do a good job. I was thrilled and I think his rather chuffed with his handy work lol!
ReplyDeleteHej Julia
ReplyDeleteVilket fint fågelbord, John har anlag för snickeri. Kanske något för loppisen Åsa
Hej Asa
ReplyDeleteJon says tack sa mycket :DDD With a big smile on his face. For a joke, when I told him about the loppisen he said 'I'll make some bird tables'... What do you think really?
Snaka senare pa mobil
Kram Julie x