It's Friday and in Sweden that mean's SWEET's or GODIS for the weekend.
Although I don't think that holds true
for most children now days...everyday is Sweetie day.
But for the older generation, I think it probably does.
However I do find it especially quite strange to see and watch grown men elbowing up against little kids in front of the wall of lösgodis drawers!!!
Although I don't think that holds true
for most children now days...everyday is Sweetie day.
But for the older generation, I think it probably does.
However I do find it especially quite strange to see and watch grown men elbowing up against little kids in front of the wall of lösgodis drawers!!!
The photo above is the usual pick-n-mix counter that you can find in most supermarkets, here in Sweden.
Apparently Sweden has the biggest consumption of GODIS in the world
That was quite surprising to me!
'Health experts have called for a sugar tax as Swedes remain the highest global consumers of sweets, with almost 17 kilogrammes per person per annum, as well as an average 90 litres of soft drinks.'
If you want to read more
http://www.thelocal.se/25854/20100401/
Have a great weekend!
Har en bra helgen!
DONT EAT TOO MANY SWEETS
Apparently Sweden has the biggest consumption of GODIS in the world
That was quite surprising to me!
'Health experts have called for a sugar tax as Swedes remain the highest global consumers of sweets, with almost 17 kilogrammes per person per annum, as well as an average 90 litres of soft drinks.'
If you want to read more
http://www.thelocal.se/25854/20100401/
Have a great weekend!
Har en bra helgen!
DONT EAT TOO MANY SWEETS






No comments:
Post a Comment