hiya !! hope you've had lots of sunshine this weekend.. it was lovely yesterday but today ive woken up to rain.. im telling myself that it will go and the sun will be out later!!! i love shoe storage you built its fab... and i love the sweetie post.. my sis loves a pick & mix i'll have to tell her to move over!!!
Hello Julie, thank you for stopping by my blog. I have not been very good lately getting out to visit...major works going on at home! just having a break and spotted you. You have a lovely blog and I will be back to have a good read. I love your new art piece too and as for Stanley, he is gorgeous. Back soon. Carol x
Welcome to my blog...full of my mad ramblings. It started initially as a record of our 'Sommer Hus' our holiday home in Sweden. Now 3 years later it has developed into a complete melting pot... of EVERYTHING and ANYTHING Swedish/British as we adapt to our current life situation!
Thanks for stopping by.
have a great weekend from sunny south Wales , Xxx Helen Xx
ReplyDeleteHi, I have left an award for you over on my blog. Jille xx
ReplyDeleteHa en trevlig helg i solen och trädgården!
ReplyDeleteKram Anki
hiya !!
ReplyDeletehope you've had lots of sunshine this weekend.. it was lovely yesterday but today ive woken up to rain.. im telling myself that it will go and the sun will be out later!!!
i love shoe storage you built its fab... and i love the sweetie post.. my sis loves a pick & mix i'll have to tell her to move over!!!
Hej Julia
ReplyDeleteSkrivbordet blev jätte bra. Var har du funnit trädgårdsmöblerna? Vi hörs Åsa
Hello everyone
ReplyDeleteThank you for my lovely comments, really cheered me up! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Jille thank you for the blog award :)
Charl we had lots of sunshine and about 12 degrees. And snow all gone now yay!
Asa glad you like the desk. The garden furniture I got from Bernt o Ingrids loppis i Roste last year. Phone you tomorrow
Kram/Hugs
Julie x
Hello Julie, thank you for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI have not been very good lately getting out to visit...major works going on at home! just having a break and spotted you.
You have a lovely blog and I will be back to have a good read. I love your new art piece too and as for Stanley, he is gorgeous.
Back soon.
Carol x