Friday, 9 April 2010

THE GOOD OLD DAYS...even in Sweden





Being an old fashioned girl at heart...and loving all things 'VINTAGE' .
 I was really excited when I spotted this NEW magazine in my local ICA supermarket! http://www.ica.se/


  The first editon of
 MINNENAS JOURNAL
 (Memories Journal)




It's really interesting to me ... it's old (gamla) 'vintage' Sweden....cars, cooking, clothes, and living on the land. Mennenas Journal is about life in the old days, people, love, family, food, past-times and traditons in times gone by.  It also remembers beloved movie stars, artists and popular monarchs.  A brilliant magazine record of how people in Sweden used to live everyday life, in 'THE GOOD OLD DAYS' .

It's a fantastic record of Sweden's cultural heritage and history, with great photo footage.



            Each issue contains:


Unique images of everyday and special occasions




 Genealogy with expert tips and advice






Movie stars and artists from the past




 Loved Recipes from Grandma's time




 Arts & Traditonal skilled Handicrafts



 Old appliances, cars, tractors



Have any of my fellow Swedish bloggers read this magazine?
What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a neat magazine - I've seen it advertised but haven't looked in one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ulrika you will love it! I know...
    I'll pass you my copy to browse through when I've finished TRYING to read and understand it lol! The pictures are good anyway :)
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete